Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Weeeeeee are never ever ever getting back together….


Sorry blog world for the long gap in blogs.  You see I am going through a rather dramatic break up.  We have been having a near daily rendezvous for probably close to 20 yrs.  Everyone told me he was no good for me. That he was nothing but a cheap imitation of what I really should have.  My head knowledge said no, but my heart said yes (for way too long).  My long time lover would bring me an afternoon thrill during the lull in my day.  He told me over and over that he was guilt free.  I was old enough to know better, but too young to care.  Yesterday I took delight in him one last time, and I finally said my final good bye.  Today I feel the freedom of a newly single gal.  Tomorrow I am sure the longings shall settle in…  I know it will be hard, but I must not look back.

Farewell Diet Coke.  I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment